Fitness as a priority is running on everyone’s mind, especially the millennials who just like the other aspects of their lives, integrate technology into their health and fitness. You as a gym owner can swoon millennials who are also your dedicated gym members by giving your gym the technology touch it needs with a mobile app.
- Higher value addition: Workout enthusiasts, especially the millennials love fitness trackers and many of your gym members can be seen wearing them every day. By offering your members an app that they can sync with their wearable, you offer them a value addition they deeply crave as it allows them to share, monitor, and measure their success. People are always searching for similar products that can offer them greater value. By selling customers a personalized experience or added benefits of a virtual trainer or real-time exercise planner, you not only retain old members but also lure new ones.
- Instant Connectivity: Take the communication at your gym to a next level with a mobile app that not only helps you send class updates, timetable changes and fitness inspiration directly to the home screen of your member’s smartphone but also to allows gym members to interact with one another and form friendships even when they’re not at the gym.
- Enhanced online presence: In today’s digital age of instant gratification, mobile app users follow a “near me” approach to their search. The recommendations they get are influenced by the Google rankings these enterprises receive. By giving your gym a mobile app that is used and positively reviewed by current members, you can boost your outreach by being recommended in a “near me” search.
- Marketing Channel: In order to transform your gym into a fitness brand, a mobile app can serve as the most cost-effective marketing channel. You can establish a credible brand reputation within your gym members by offering not only a hi-tech personalized gym experience but also creative and helpful content on fitness and health that keeps them engaged in your services even when they’re outside the gym walls.
- Social media: In the present age of digital consumerism, social media is deeply ingrained in most lives, especially if the consumer is a millennial. By giving your gym a mobile app that offers its members a connectivity to social media you are indirectly letting your members market your gym on your behalf. The more web check-ins, live workout videos or your gym related content they share, the more brand credibility you get which in turn generates new membership.
Besides creating a marketing channel or adding user value, a mobile app can also help you reach out to an audience that isn’t able to join your gym. You can expand your gym membership to the virtual realm with online classes that can be streamed, either live or recorded. To make the same classes offline, gym trainers cam post video lessons including nutrition tips. Videos are being watched at a higher rate than ever and emerging youtube fitness celebrities are a proof of that, with a mobile app you can expand your audience outside the gym walls.