Migraine is the headache disease. Usually, this pain occurs in the half-head and it keeps coming, but sometimes the whole head hurts. This pain can last from 2 hours to 72 hours. Many times, before the pain starts, the patient also receives warnings, so that he knows that headache is going to happen. These signals are called ‘Aura’. A migraine is also called ‘throbbing pain in the head’. It seems like hammers are falling on the head. This pain is so fast that for some time the patient cannot function properly. In most people, migraine disease is related to genes. Women are more likely to have this disease than men.
Cause of Migraine
- Taking excess caffeine (T-coffee) or regular consumption reduction
- Stress, insomnia or sleeping may not be complete
- Changes in the hormone level
- Changes in travel or weather
- Excessive use of painkillers
- Changes in internal circadian biological clocks
Home Remedies for Rescue
- Massage the head lightly after pain.
- Immerse one towel in warm water and dry on the part of the pain.
- You can also use ice cubes for cold furrow.
- Follow a balanced diet and balanced routines.
- Drink at least 12 to 14 glasses of water a day.
- Medicines, yoga, acupuncture or Aroma therapy can help with medical practices.
- Applying a headband also provides relief from migraine pain.
- Even when hungry, this pain can increase. So do not stay hungry for a long time, keep eating something in a while.
- Keep in mind that your workplace does not have bright light, strong sunlight or sharp odor. Migraines have trouble with all these things.
- Migraine sufferers should avoid junk food and canned foods Garcinia Extra Reviews.
- Cheese, chocolate, cheese, noodles and bananas contain such chemicals that can increase migraine.