Virtually every modern person is familiar with starvation diets and exhausting workouts. Despite the cult of a beautiful body, the problem of excess weight does not lose relevance. Are you looking for an effective and safe way that will lead you to the ideal shape and good health? Having mastered the proper diet for each day, you will easily keep the desired shape for years. Healthy diet for every day is easier than it seems!
Proper nutrition has many advantages:
- Total lack of hunger. You no longer need to endure a stomachache, fatigue and headaches. You are having different options of healthy snacks, when you are feeling hunger.
- Possibility of planning your own healthy food menu for each day personally. You will no longer have awkward situations in the cafe and at a party. You can always find something that fits into your program.
- Absence of rigid frames. The program does not imply categorical restrictions. Despite the offered list of recommendations, you may always change it according to your taste preferences.
However, proper nutrition for every day has some disadvantages. The only drawback of the system presented below is its durable time length. A healthy diet does not involve rushing. It will not help you lose all those extra kilos in a couple of weeks, but will allow you to consolidate and maintain the results achieved. If you want to speed up the process a bit, start a fitness session or go through a special massage course. You can combine it all even during the trip abroad. Reaching the SPAs and fitness centers during your stay in the USA will be easier with rental cars in Miami Airport.
Planning a healthy menu
A healthy diet every day implies the presence of 50% carbohydrates, 30% protein and 20% fat on your menu. Modern nutritionists believe the right diet with a total caloric content of 1800 kcal for women and from 2100 for men, depends on the level of daily activity. In addition, such a menu should include all the vitamins and minerals in sufficient quantities. Such recommendations do not mean that you need to keep a diary and scrupulously calculate the nutritional value of each piece eaten. It is much more convenient to use the ideas given below. Just choose one of the options for eating. Try to make your healthy menu every day as varied as possible. Do not make the same dishes more than once every 3 days.
- Porridge on water or low-fat milk with 1 dried fruit and a small handful of nuts. Alternate with buckwheat, rice and millet porridge.
- Sandwich made from whole grain bread, boiled chicken breast or lightly salted salmon, lettuce, tomatoes, low-fat cheese and greens. A glass of yogurt or any other fermented milk drink.
- Omelet of 4 egg whites and 2 yolks with greens. Fruit salad.
- A large portion of cottage cheese with sour cream, jam and fresh fruit.
- Seasonal fruit soup and light sour cream.
Lunches and Dinners
- Boiled wholegrain macaroni with low-fat cheese.
- Low-fat vegetable lasagna.
- Vegetable cream soup with rice.
- Low-fat rolls or a few pieces of vegetarian pizza.
- Stewed vegetables with pieces of boiled chicken breast.
- Seafood with boiled brown rice.
- Cottage cheese casserole and vegetable salad. Boiled beef with baked vegetables.
Snacks (you can choose any 2 items)
- A glass of yogurt with 1 tsp. of honey or jam.
- 20 g dark chocolate and a green apple.
- 2 rice or buckwheat flatbreads with cottage cheese and greens.
- A handful of nuts and dried fruits (it all should fit in the palm of your hand).
- 3 pieces of homemade oatmeal cookies.
There are plenty of foodstuffs, which you have to avoid:
- dry mixes for breakfasts, including most types of muesli (read their composition carefully);
- white bread and pastry;
- chocolate bars and confectionery;
- crackers, chips and other fast food;
- ready-made sauces;
- nectars and unnatural juices;
- carbonated drinks and their dietary substitutes;
- alcohol (only one glass of dry wine is allowed for dinner 1-2 times a week).
This list of products is advisory. If you are a sweet tooth and absolutely cannot imagine your life without your favorite buns- start your way with small steps. Replace baked goods with homemade pastries with a reduced amount of butter and sugar. The situation is the same with fast food. Try to find useful alternatives! If you are off the diet, do not quit what you have started and do not think about starting over from Monday. Continue the program as if nothing had happened, slightly adjusting the fat content and caloric content of the following meals. Thus, a healthy diet for every day is a real way to achieve the shape of your dreams without harm to health!