Chakra healing is an important subject that is often discussed in our culture as a vital part of a healthy and fulfilling life. People are cautious about their health and fitness more than ever now. Spirituality has been well researched and the latest findings report that we are spiritually accorded to do many things in life and it can also be a strong factor affecting our success and wellbeing in life. Developing a strong spiritual side has nothing to do with religion. Even if you are not religious, you can be an ardent supporter of spiritual healing. Chakra is one form of it and it has been around for thousands of years now.
Chakra is derived from the Sanskrit term, cakra which means wheel. Chakra is one of the seven points in the human system and each is responsible for a specific physiological and emotional function. All seven chakras in your body can be opened using mindfulness exercises and yoga. It is essential for your emotional well-being and an aspect widely talked about health experts.
Learning to balance your Chakras requires effort and it is not an easy thing to do. Normally people take the help of spiritual trainers and the best example is Rachanaa Jain. The entrepreneur and author have developed her own course of meditation and mindfulness which allows you to balance 7 chakras. It is a 7-day program, allowing you to begin with exercises and then meditation while focusing on one chakra each day. People who have taken this course have reported significant changes in their lives and it is one of the highly recommended courses on the subject.
Rachanaa Jain is the Founder of Devine Messages Ltd. and WOW which has a number of businesses under its model: WOW Magazine, WOW Pageant, WOW Awards, WOW Productions, WOW Retreat, WOW TV, and WOW Events. She is the author of “Awaken Your Dreams, Stop Procrastinating! Start Achieving!” and “Sovereign: 8 Steps to Winning a Pageant”. Rachanaa is also the winner of Mrs. Asia International Popularity (2017). She is an award-winning International Speaker and Holistic Coach. Sign up if you are interested in her program!
Meanwhile, let us briefly explore the benefits of balancing your chakras:
- It allows you to greatly heal your mental, spiritual, physical and emotional patterns.
- It fosters a habit of living in the present.
- It allows you to be proactive, remains calm and composed when facing an uncomfortable situation or calamity in life by stabilizing your self-strength.
- It pushes you to achieve your goals in life.
- It harbors self-confidence and the ability to accept and express yourself and come at peace with your imperfections.
- It gives you a strong sense of experience love with ease and practice forgiving yourself and others more often.
- It pushes you to constructively release your emotions.
- It clears your mind.
- It helps you resolve problems in your mind, make you more open-minded and centered on your mental strength.
- It overall pushes you to extreme lengths in living a fulfilled and prosperous life.